Friday, June 29, 2012

Hot Dudes: More Things Hot Guys Don't Do.

Wear Diamondz. 
I don't know if you've ever heard this song, but in it, it says: Diamonds are a GIRLS best friend. The worst are the earrings.  If you are wearing them I will most likely ask you, "How much did your earrings cost?" (it's weird how many dudes don't understand that I am mocking them when I ask them this).
If you want to show how much money you have don't do it with your ears and neck chain maybe get a chocolate lab, those are expensive right? "Oh sorry I wasn't listening I was distracted by your stupid chain that says what city you think is thug."

Take Pictures With Shirts Off. 
I have to say, I enjoy a good bod, I do. I would be lying if I said  I didn't enjoy looking some good shirtless guys, but when you have those pictures where you're in the mirror and you have that phone and your face is like "What yeah I have no shirt on, and I like it." That kind of guy is the kind of guy who likes to look at himself in every mirror he passes. He's the kind of guy who says, "Is that a mirror in your pocket because I see myself in your pants" (I don't know if I executed that correctly but you get the jist).




THIS DUDE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A GOOD BOD!

Wear Sk8r Shows With Girl Pants. 
I thought that girl pants were over as soon as skinny jeans came in. But alas I still keep seeing them. I also thought that giant gross sk8r shoes were over and vans were in, but alas I still see them. It seems this is always paired with a belt buckle that says like Monster Energy drink or something. Bleh.
This ain't even half as bad as I've seen. Man those shoes have like three inches of show on the sides, it's barfy.

Use the Words: Dope, Chill, Bro. 
Dope? That's dope. Like that's marijuana? Because you like dope? That's weird you talk about it that much. Chill. That's chill? Chill... because you like being in the cold... awe, I see now. And bro. What makes anyone your brother? Nobody is your brother unless he really is your brother. You have to have one same parent.

Own Anything With Flames on It. 
Do people have cars with flames anymore? I don't even know but if they do they probably have bleached hair and are wearing a silk shirt and have pokemon tats. Then there is those guys with flame shirts. So you want people to think you're on fire eh? We all want you to be on fire. But not really because that's mean but if fire wasn't harmful, I mean.
Talk about puke.
 

2 comments:

  1. don't ya just love the uber whiteness of his skin below the belt? i'm so glad he pulled his pants down just enough so we could see that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know seriously... I mean at like get a spray tan or something.

    ReplyDelete