Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hot Dudes: Strangely Attractive

Okay, so this blog post is based 100% based on my own opinion.
Do you ever feel weird while watching a TV show or Movie or watching a music video or something with a famous person and you for some reason find yourself oddly attracted to them. You're like what is this? That guy isn't even that hot, but for some reason I am totally drooling over him. I think it has something to do with genetics... I'm attracted to them because we would have really strong children, oh genes, you sly devils.

1. (A recent attraction I've found) Blake Anderson
Uh first of all he obviously loves Nutella, and what woman doesn't want a man that love Nutella? Probably a woman who is allergic to hazelnuts but that woman doesn't count. Sure some people aren't into the big hair, but guess what if you had babies with them, they'd have cute hair.. I don't know what it is about that hair I just like it. Also that tiny sort of stache... it's so adorbs for some reason. And  he had these sort of weird teeth that remind me of an animal in a good way. You guys he also has a hot bod, I know because I watch Workaholics where he takes off his clothes off. Also I know for a fact that I am not the only one who feels this was, you read those comments on youtube and you'll see.

2. Jeremy Allen White
I don't know what it is about him. Perhaps it's because he plays a bad boy in Shameless who has a really good side because he's JUST TRYING TO HELP HIS FAMILY! I don't know. This is actually a really good picture he's sort of more weird looking. Sometimes he reminds me of this guy:




BUT I still would like to be his girlfriend... even though he could be Rodney Dangerfields long lost grandson.

3. Jame McAvoy
Awe, he looks so good in this movie (becoming jane) SERIOUSLY. Now people probably aren't like he's weird looking but they probably aren't like HE'S SO HOT, but I say that to myself every time I watch a movie with him in it. First of all I've never seen a movie with him in it where I didn't like his character, and I have it in my mind that actors act like their characters in real life. Strange fact: He is in the British version of Shameless (Jeremy Allen White is in the US version). I just like that show. K? k.

Some people who most people think are really hot but I don't think they are.

 Channing Tatum 
 I wouldn't mind looking at his body, don't get me wrong... but he's not somebody I drool over. First of all what is the matter with his jaw in this picture? Second of all his teeth are weird, third of all I absolutely hated HATED that dance movie he was in. And who wears their hat like that... COME ON!

JIEBS
 Maybe one day I could change my mind, but he looks like a really pretty girl right now. Maybe when he grows up. UNTIL THEN, girls are you are over the age of 18 you shouldn't think he's hot, that's just weird.








No comments:

Post a Comment