Tuesday, June 26, 2012

HOT DUDE: Ryan Gosling.

Who knew this strange lookin' kid with that creepy smirk on his face would turn into the hot stud that every sane woman lusts over? I bet the kids who shared the screen with this dude in mickey mouse club didn't think so, because they all became pop stars and well Ryan Gosling... Ryan Gosling became the idol of the perfect man to every woman who lives on the planet (who is sane).

"How did he get this way?" you ask. Well I would say, "WHERE IS YOUR BRAIN, DUMB DUMB?" It's a little movie called THE NOTEBOOK!

Where he said the words that tugged on all the heart strings of all the women who watched him be so manly and building that house and being all beardy and stuff.

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday"

"If your a bird, I'm a bird."

Ryan Gosling I hope you know what you are doing to all of us ladies and men... you have played the perfect fictional man. And we all love/hate you for that my man... but mostly love. 

Here's another movie we will never forget Crazy, Stupid, Love. How can we forget with a bod like this:
He plays that playa we all pretend to hate but secretly want and he wants you more than any other girl and he changes for you. It is every girls dream. You're the cute girl, not like drop dead sex on a stick, but effin adorable (emma stone)(okay she's sex on a stick but she plays the adorable girl). Ack! He kills BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM... that's his six pack murdering me. 

And then he plays the bad boy who falls in love and crushes a dudes brain in so you and your son (who isn't his son) don't get murdered by people your husband owes money to.




I always say to myself, I just want a man who will crush someone's skull in with his foot if I'm in danger, that's all I want.

Anyways those are just some reasons why he's a total stud here are some picture and stuff that more proves my point.
(Pankcake face Ryan)
(newsy Ryan)
(sweet sun specs Ryan)
(Interesting shadowed Ryan)

I could go on for days... perhaps I'll make another Ryan post... at a later date.


No comments:

Post a Comment