Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hot Dude: Hot SIbs.

Sometimes one sees a human being and you think to yourself "Man that dudes parents must have the genes of a deity because that guy, THAT GUY can't be fully human". Then you remember that they are famous. So they have a little help, but also, they have some good genes. THEN you find out THERE ARE MORE!? Wait you mean there are multiple children of these people with these insane genes that make them look like a half god or something? It goes to show you, some people are meant to get pregnant and push out those gorgeous babes.

Hanson Bros. 

I had to do it. I know what your thinking, HANSON AGAIN? WELL they are just so good lookin' and now they are makin' babies like it's back in the old days when people had babies to use them for farm hands. Who blames them though, just look at those faces.

Hemsworth Bros. 

 Look at those four eyes. Like the icy blue ocean. Although I've never met them before, I think they seem really tall. Really tall people are great because usually when they are famous they also have lots of muscles, which it turns out these dudes totally do. If I am going to be honest though, I vote for Chris. I mean he gets shirtless in way more movies and he isn't dating Miley Cyrus.

Followill Brothers.





 Super hip.  AND well musicians. It seems though, maybe some of the genes wore out after Caleb, if I am going to be completely honest.... But still if I saw any of these men in real life I would totes be all over them... in my head.



Franco Brothers. 

 Oh hello sexy brothers. Both are hilarious. If you don't know who Dave Franco is well then, maybe you should go watch some movies. These two have the most adorable little grins and faces. You just want to just kiss them on the cheek and walk down the street me in the middle and we'd just be holding hands.

People who you feel bad for because they are so much uglier then their beautiful sibling. 
 Poor Guy.....Poor Poor Poor guy.....

Wow what A GOOOOOOD picture of both of them. I think Mark Wahlberg made the right decision in staying out of NKOTB, now he's in movies with teddy bears that talk with the voice of the family guy dude.


No comments:

Post a Comment