Sunday, May 27, 2012

What Hot Dudes Play in Movies.

Super Heroes.
1st things 1st, it should be obvious to everyone, Super Heroes. Super heroes, first of all, are good people using their powers for good and all that stuff.  They are always wicked smart. Oh need help with your homework? No problem. Last but definitely not least super heroes always got a lean bod. You can't be fighting crime with a wimpy string bean bod, no sir.
Look at those crazy shoulders. Are those veins or muscles? I don't even know, and usually I'm like puke, "that guy's muscles are way to big". But man, he's Wolverine, those muscles are awesome.
This guy is full of witty humor no wonder he gets all the ladies, but in the end he picks the bad ass Pepper, which makes all the girls be like "Oh he is a nice guy," also he got a nice bod, and a smart mind. He could probably build you a car that drives itself and has a friendly conversation with you about your day.
Who's excited for this movie? Andrew Garfield makes on good lookin' Spiderman. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed Toby, but I have this idea that I am going to enjoy Andrew more.
I was going to say words and then I decided I didn't need to. Thor. That's all.

Characters that have to do with The Beatles.

 The Beatles themselves are in movies... and well they are The Beatles which makes them the coolest people that ever existed.
Oh hello Jude. You can serenade me any day of the year and I'd pretty much be really excited that you did that. Cool? Cool. He even has a slight mullet sometimes in this movie and I don't even care. And he's belting out some beautiful Beatles beats.
Is that John Lennon? No it's sexy Aaron Johnson playing John Lennon. Congratulations if you've seen that movie, if not well I don't feel sorry for you, go rent it ya dumb dumbs.

Medieval Dudes. 

I'll just post some pictures and you will understand why medieval actors are hotties.

You're WELCOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment