Friday, May 4, 2012

What Hot Guys Do DO


Have Accents.

Sometimes you see a regular looking guy, and then DOUBLE TAKE EAR VERSION, and then you realize this regular looking guy has a sexy accent! SUDDENLY he turns automatically into a hot dude. Having an accent adds like 30 pounds of hottness to a dude.
Top 5 hottest accents
1. Australian
2. British
3. Italian
4. Scottish
5. Irish
Proof, my sister doesn’t date Mormons (Living in Utah this is a common problem) Well she found an Australian Mormon and you best believe she dated the shit out of that guy. Once he left her a message and although we didn’t understand 89 % of it we listened to it like 45 times.
Here’s an example of a hot dude with an Accent.

image

Aaron Johnson. British Accent. Although he already is hot without an accent….
Be in a Band.
There is this special magical power musicians have. Being a musician is like wearing drunk goggles but with ears and it distorts your vision… to make them good looking even if they aren’t. yeup. And when they ARE in fact good looking, that’s when a thing called a cult following happens. We musician lovers just dream about the day when a hot musician spots you in the crowd and throws that pick at your face and says “I choose you.” (Paolo Nutini, don’t you worry, one day I’ll see you live and then you can do that to me).

image

This is also a case of a triple wammy, good lookin’, musician AND he also is Scottish. Oh Paolo, future husband.
Wear Clothes That Look Like You’ve Been on a Boat.

Guys who dress like they have been on a boat seem like they would be really strong. Like Oh yeah I totally pulled that sail full mast with my really strong arms that are being accentuated by these nautical stripes. I’ve always said I’d only marry a musician or a marine biologist. Also, this could go in the pirate direction as well, who doesn’t love a good looking pirate?

image

Check out those sexy collar bones with that boat neck nautical striped shirt. Way to be a hot dude Ryan Gosling. Hey he’s also a musician… Double wammy.
More things that hot dudes do do… later when I think of some other things..

1 comment:

  1. Irish accents kind of creep me out. I don't like them anymore after that whole creeper incident. He ruined Irish accents for me. He wasn't even Irish; he was from Colorado and faked his accent.

    ReplyDelete