Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hot Dudes: Then and Now.

So maybe you're not very old, but there was a time where better looking people looked better when they were younger (before your or "our" time). I know what you're thinking: But they are famous they can't get worse looking as they get older, that's for regular people. I'm sorry but either they are human beings or really strange robots that age and sometimes not well (Mickey Rourke** (I just made a plastic surgery joke)).

Brad Pitt

I know what you are thinking: Marta you be nutzo crazy.... look at this guy, he's a stud. But I have to say to that: It's all in the beard. It's grey it's showing his age. CUT IT OFF BRAD JUST CUT IT OFF. We want to pretend you will never age. We look at this picture and sometimes just pretend he has no wrinkles on his face. Normal people have wrinkles and we see them, but Brad Pitt wrinkles we don't see... but then again... IF WE TAKE A TIME MACHINE....
Now that's a stud.... ha just kidding. You guys got off too late now flash forward...
Oh snap here's a good age. So really most men and women would still love to get with the old Brad Pitt..but come on if you had a time machine or maybe you got a real life Benjamen Button case on your hands then lucky you. Lucky you.

Robert Redford.

 What a second did we take a time machine forward and this is like 70 year old Brad Pitt? Nope. This is current Robert Redford, the original Brad Pitt. Don't believe me? Take a lookie here at this hot stud:

AWE YEAH!
Sometimes I just wanna go to Sundance and tap Bob on the shoulder and say: Hey you have a son or uh grandson that is like the super hot age of Brad pit (refer to my blog titles Hot Dudes: Then and Now third picture down of Brad Pitt).

This one might surprise you Jeff Goldblum aka Chef Goldblum

 Weird right? But you can sense it from this picture that this guy is full of witty wit and at one point he had a bod that wouldn't quit. And he was in Jurassic Park, you know Steven Spielberg I would've kept him alive too even though he dies in the books.
Sometimes when you shave a hairy alien he ends up looking like this dude (don't get my reference? watch Earth Girls are Easy, sounds like an inappropriate movie, it really it isn't). Oh and he's in Independence Day. This guy is awesome and I just now really realized it.


Sometimes you have have the opposite effect. Sometimes people just look better when they get older. You're like woah that kid is super weird looking and then 15 years later you're like woah I'm pretty sure I feel like stalking this celebrity but I can't because I live so far away from them.

Robert Downey Jr. 
 Hmm.. a little confusing to know that he turns into THIS:
Age done him well, done him real well.

Patrick Dempsy 
 Nerdsy Mc Nerds Nerd. JK JK but I wouldn't be calling him Dr. McDreamy I'd call his older self Dr. McDreamy 100% no questions asked.
So unfortunately there isn't a time machine YET but alas these dudes are all actors so you can just watch an old movie with them in it, or a present day movie...



**(mickey rourke)
**

No comments:

Post a Comment