Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hot Dudes: We Love the 80's.

I don't know about you, but I wasn't born in the 80's. I'm not going to lie, that decade was full of regular looking people. It may have to do with ill fitting clothing and bad hair and all that stuff, BUT there were a few dudes that stood out, even with the grotesque-ness of the 80's. (I seriously feel bad for those of you that were in adolescence back then (although I was 10 in year 2000 and I wore entire pleather outfit (don't worry my entire family forced me to stop by bullying me))).

Here are some people who did not make the sexy list.

Kevin Bacon
Kevin Bacon is weird looking.  First of all did his hair dressers make him blow dry his hair while doing a hand stand because that hair just sticks up for days. Second of all the movie "Footloose" where he dances in the warehouse because he is angry. That was really unattractive... and I love dancing. Third of all the movie "Tremors". I'm not going to lie... I love the shit out of that movie because it's so white trash and awful. Fourth of all and most of all: his unattractive face. End of Discussion.

All The Guys in the "Brat Pack" except Rob Lowe. 
Seriously how did they all get in so many movies?

Emilio Estevez is related to Charlie Sheen so there has to be something wrong with him. Who took this picture? What's up with this horrible angle? PLUS if you are famous you should only take off your shirt for pictures when you have a celebrity bod, not an average man bod. Rich people have no excuses to have average bodies. IT'S YOUR JOB

Now to be fair he always the nerd in the movies. But then they pulled a fast one on you in Edward Scissor Hands and try to make him attractive but we all would rather have a scarred up Johnny. COME ON! I think he was in something creepy because his grown up face gives me the creeps.


Here Andrew Mccarthy We are going to put you in clothes with MAJOR shoulder pads... well because you actually look like a 12 year old. Also, Do you even have an upper lip. (low blow... low blow)
This guy, Well I just don't like him at all. I think it mostly has to do with how much his character sucked in The Breakfast Club. ARGUE WITH ME IF YOU WANT! Jk Don't, because I don't care.

THE HOT DUDES OF THE 80's 

Rob Lowe
Oh crap, now there's a good looking fellow. I'd say he's probably the Zac Efron of the 80's except he get WAY MORE NAKED in movies. Like the one with Demi Moore where they are just naked like 60% of the movie. I remember because I watched it edited and it was like watching a movie when you're blind without having glasses on (it was on cable... not the naughty cable, the other kind).
Here's a nice glistening picture of him. Score! He's still famous and that's because when you're this good looking young, you continue to be good looking until you are old.

John Stamos
You know the best thing about Full House? Uncle Jessie and the phrase "How Rude" but mostly Uncle Jessie. He even looked good with a mullet.
Nobody even cares that you have a mullet because you are so hot. And GOD DAMN your fictional bowl cut twins were just adorbs. And he was like all cute with children...what a prize the 80's had... and actually that we still have... because he's still hot. Also I think everyone should do themselves a solid and google John Stamos's bellybutton, that shit is weird.

Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp is just an EPIC man. Literally has an EPIC movie in every decade. I think he may just be super human. I mean is it possible to be as epic as him? I think not. Seriously he is 50 years old and it's not like "oh he still looks good for his age" NO! It's like you still want him as much as you did when he was in the 80's. Celebrities and their magic.
Seriously? Seriously.

Jon Bon Jovi

I'm sorry but he may be the only good looking butt rocker in the world.

Listen, he married his high school sweetheart and that is probably hard for a musician especially a butt rocker... I think they are the ones that probably have the sluttiest girls thrown at them. Number 2 reason the song "Livin' on a Prayer" got me through a really long torturous hike every time I asked my dad how much longer he'd say "we're half way there" and then I'd sing LIVIN ON A PRAYER (my dad was a god damn liar every time he said that).

Matt Dillon
I don't know if you recall my blog post about eyebrows but here's a forgotten soul on that shit. He got some nice brows. Plus he looks like a bad boy with the leather and sweat and ciggy, and all us ladies want is a guy to want to punch things for us and do things that make us worry about their lives.

80's Cutie: Ralph Macchio


Ain't he just the cutest darn thing you've ever seen? Plus I think he's probably the most epic 80's actor. HELL TO THE O KARATE KID! THE OUTSIDERS! Interesting fact... yes Ralph Macchio looks like a child but did you know he was actually 23 when he filmed Karate Kid?
Also there's this. Which makes me like him more.

Although I wasn't born in the 80's that doesn't mean I can't like the men in that decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment