Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hot Dudes: What to do on Valentines Day when you don't have one.

I hate cute people. I hate cute people when they are 
coupled into a stupidly cute couple, I hate it more when they have a well dressed baby. Anyways... I don't really hate them, I hate that I am not them. It's called being single around Valentine's Day and all you want is a man to buy those hilarious chicken nugget boxers for.... OR these weird laser bear boxers, or these weird burger boxers (I couldn't find the nugget one, it was hilarious, BELIEVE YOU ME!)

YOU CAN'T BUY WEIRD BOXERS FOR SOMEONE WHO ISN'T YOUR BOYFRIEND!

So if you are like me and have nobody to buy weird boxers for here are some ideas to take up your time on the day of love. 

1. Make your own solo version of the Harlem Shake. 
After this, you realize how stupid you look because you are alone in this world. 

DUMB.

2. Make a Better Life for yourself on The Sims.

On the Sims you can be super buff without doing anything, and somehow learn to be a professional chef in like 2 days. You can also be married to whoever you can have enough patience to create ( I always try to make them look like famous people so I know what our future children will look like... oh wait, no that 's not me (ps. I lose patience after hairstyles)). Who are we all kidding though right? We all create super whores and see how many neighborhood families we can destroy, at least that's what I do on the Sims. Anyways, who doesn't love destroying families on Valentines day?

3. Go on a date with your cardboard cutout man. 
We both dressed up and I fed him gummy worms (I don't think he liked it).

4. Cry
You know what? I think most of the time, after I have a little weep my eyes look WAY bluer and my eye makeup always somehow looks better. I see crying as a viable option for V day... then take pictures of your face and put them all over instagram. 

5. Rent movies with Hot Dudes and Eat Chocolate.
Here are some movies that will make you feel really depressed on V day:
The Notebook. 
and any other Ryan Gosling, Zac Efron, Brad Pitt, Gael Garcia movie or just any movie with a love story and good looking man , even the stupid ones will probably make you depressed because Hollywood likes to make you feel like dying, proof?
Tomorrow Safe Haven (the new Nicholas Spark's movie) is being released. AND I AM GOING TO GO SEE THE SHIT OUT OF IT!

6. Buy yourself lingerie and take pictures of yourself and "accidentally" send it to all your single male contacts in your phone. 
Nuff said. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment